Wednesday 26 December 2012

Le Metier de Beaute Christmas Town nail lacquer

Le Metier de Beaute released four nail lacquer's as part of their 2012 holiday collection. I immediately homed in on Christmas Town (£16).

Its a deep emerald with subtle shimmer. It goes on exactly like it looks in the bottle and unlike a lot of dark greens which can register as black once on, this is noticeably green.


The colour has a real vibrancy about it which my photos do not do justice. Apologies for my shoddy application below, I thought I could do this whilst my four year old was in the same room, it turns out I was mistaken and had to lay this down with unknown speed due to looming grabby hands.

I really like the formula, it does not apply streaky and has a quick dry time. It also does not chip with ease and the colour does not fade, if you are looking for a deep green I think you'd be hard pushed to find anything better than this.

Ingredients:


I bought this from zuneta.com

4 comments:

  1. ahhh lovely, wish i could get my paws on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,
      I am really glad I got it, I thought the price good as well considering its Le Metier :)

      Delete
  2. I saw the LMdB Christmas polishes this morning and liked them all. This one is such a pretty green and right on trend, as emerald is the Pantone color of the year for 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I am glad to finally be on trend :) I was interested in the topper shades as well, will be interested to see if you pick any of them up :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin