Sunday 30 September 2012

Sisley Phyto-Blush Eclat

The Phyto-Blush Eclat has had an update, its now housed it a rather striking zebra print compact and the two shades are now two sections of two in a waived embossed pattern rather than just two blocks of colour.


The blush is billed as having a high tech formula that offers skin benefits through ingredients such as Gardenia, Woodmallow and Linden extract to moisturise and soften and Ginkgo and Rosehip are meant to offer a "protective shield".

It feels smooth and very lightweight. Pigment is sheer but can be built up if desired. It does not feel drying on the skin and it lasts well. I bought shade #5 Pinky Coral (£48.50)

The colour is true to its name and combines a sheer baby pink and peachy/coral. Obviously for this price, nice isn't going to cut it, but where I think this gives that bit extra, is the finish. It doesn't register as shimmer but makes the skin look more luminous and because of the light reflecting qualities its a very soft focus effect.
Swatched L-R: peachy/coral shade, pink, shades combined.


Sisley also have some rather lush looking new glosses out, Phyto-Lip Gloss, though I am not a gloss girl I was rather tempted. Whilst its often the skincare that gets featured I really do think the brand offer some rather lovely quality makeup items.

I bought this from John Lewis

8 comments:

  1. This blush looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Drama Makeup,
      It is, shame about the ££ ;)

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to ignore Sisley products since I fell head over heels in love with their eye shadow #17- Stardust- which is the most perfect pewter I've ever met in my life. This makes them more difficult to ignore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate,
      I try not to walk past their counter to much just incase I get tempted, its probably a good thing for my wallet that they don't bring out big makeup collections :) Stardust sounds really nice.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is one luxe blush. I am sure it looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline,
      I think it would be a flattering shade on a lot of skintones, though I am sure there are similar ones out there :)

      Delete
  4. I love the zebra texture of the blush! Looks like a beautiful color too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gummy,
      The design is what caught my attention at first ;)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin