Wednesday 1 August 2012

Laura Mericer Cinema Noir collection: Organza Nail Lacquer

The Cinema Noir collection includes 3 limited edition nail shades. As the brown toned shades looked rather warm I went for the lightest shade Organza (£12.50).

This is the first time I've tried a LM nail varnish, and I am impressed. Its fast drying, the colour does not fade and this wears better on me that the majority of brands (I don't tend to go more than 2 days without chips but can get a good 3 days with this)


Unfortunately this shade isn't quite right for me. It a very pretty sheer golden beige infused with multi coloured shimmer, with gold being the most dominant. Its just slightly too warm against my skin and looks a bit off.

Ingredients below: it does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, or dibutyl phthalate (DBP).


I bought this from John Lewis

2 comments:

  1. What a shame it's not a good fit as it has such a good wear time. I think sheer, nudish colours are a good choice for nail polish wreckers, like ourselves. Is this the first collection of nail polishes that LM have released? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    I think they have brought out a few here and there in the last 6 months. They are worth a look I'd say from trying this one, I thought the price not too bad either xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin