Sunday 25 March 2012

Suqqu Blend Colour Eyeshadow #10 Kozuecha

I picked up the most neutral looking quint out of the three released for the Spring collection, Kozuecha #10 (£45). The palettes will be part of the permanent line.
It features a sheer peach iridescence, a light shimmery taupe, a matte ivory base shade and then the split pan which consists of a medium brown with satin finish and a darker brown which though matte in base does contain micro glitter.

Using a DSLR instead of my normal point and click, you can see the multi shimmer embedded in the shadows in the picture below, I think this is what gives the colours more complexity.
Though the darker shades are not quite as buttery soft as the others in the palette, this applies really well and the shadows retain the lightweight feel that I expect from Suqqu. Though I've only had a few Suqqu eyeshadow palettes in the past, the pigmentation seems higher than normal.

The colours work harmoniously with one another and I can see myself reaching for this often.

Ingredients:

I bought this from selfridges.com

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is lovely! The eye look you've done is gorgeous. I never did get to London this weekend (poorly child) so I missed out on seeing the collection in person. I feel like I might need to pay the Selfridges website a visit to make up for this.... ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jane,
      Thank you :) I hope your little one is feeling better now.
      I really do think this palette would look lovely on you, I wish Selfridges would do free shipping as I always feel like I have to buy more to compensate for it, if you get what I mean
      xx

      Delete
  2. that is a gorgeous quad... one of these days I'll get myself some suqqu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,
      They do have some lovely things, though once you buy one thing you might get hooked ;)

      Delete
  3. Ooh... I have been waiting to see the swatches of your Suqqu eye palette. It does disappoint, very pretty. I love the peach shade the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqueline,
      The peach is lovely, has such a pretty sheen to it. It really is a great all round palette, not a dud in there :)

      Delete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful and almost makes me rethink browns on me. It certainly looks lovely on you, and i like the split pan with the darker shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zuzu,
      Thank you, I'm not always sure about browns on me but somehow seem to migrate to them, I do think this very wearable though, I think you'd really like the top right shade :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin