Wednesday, 28 December 2011

By Terry Rouge Terrybly Shimmer lipsticks

Part of the shimmer fantasy holiday collection, the Rouge Terrybly Shimmer Age Defense Lipstick (£31) are a shimmery version of the Rouge Terrybly, which I am a fan of due to the rich pigment, smooth coverage and long wear. The shimmer version possess these same attributes.
Out of the 5 shades I got No.802 Love Me Tender (apricot)
and No. 803 Love Affair (very cool toned pink).
The shimmer in both shades has a very pretty luminous quality,the colours are vibrant.
Whilst I do not find these that moisturising; the pigment, colours and wear is exceptional.

My mother bought me these from


  1. They both look beautiful but oh my, that apricot looks amazing! Gorgeous.

    Nazia xxx

  2. Hi Nazia,
    Thats my favourite of the two as well :)

    Hello Drama and Makeup,
    I'm not usually a fan of pinks but really like this one :)

  3. I'm in looooove with love me tender!Wonderful color!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin