Friday 18 November 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine collection round up

As promised here is a picture and swatch of all my Chanel Rouge Coco Shines. I think its taken me well over a month to get a photo I was happy with, I have deduced that taking a picture of this amount of lipsticks and trying to get them all in focus is very difficult so I will have to concede that this is as good as its going to get.
Shades L-R (photo of products and swatches in same order): #45 Misia (tangerine ) #48 Évasion (sheer creamy peach) #50 Rivage (warm pink) #52 Fetiche (cool toned mauve pink) #58 Royallieu (very sheer cool toned pink) #61 Bonheur ( berry with a hint of fuchsia) #62 Monte-Carlo ( strawberry) #66 Bel Ami (plummy rose with bit of brown) #67 Deauville (brown/mauve/rose)
Whilst I like the light weight feel of these, its the colours and glossy/shine finish which makes them a winner for me. I'd happily have all the shades in the line up as I think they are all wearable but of course that would be greedy

I bought all of these myself.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty line-up! The shines are one of my all time favourite formulations. Although I find them slightly drying, the colour and wonderful stain they leave behind even when the glossiness is gone makes them a staple in my makeup bag. I have four and your pic has has given me a lemming for Fetiche and Bel Ami. Lucky that a duty free raid awaits at the end of next week ;)
    Have a brilliant weekend honey!
    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,
    I'm really enjoying Fetiche and Bel Ami at the moment as well, I think Bel Ami in particular is a Nina shade :)
    I bet your duty free spree will be fun and so very very costly, because don't we sometimes end up buying more when we are getting things a bit cheaper ;) I'll look forward to hearing what you pick up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty amazing collection! I only have one - I think Liberte - and I'm very happy with it. Definitely a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Café Bellini,
    Liberte was one I was very close to getting, I'm sure I'll succumb at some point :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin