Wednesday 23 March 2011

RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek

RMS beauty is a brand I have been wanting to try for quite a while. Where they differ from a lot of the more natural/organic cosmetic brands, is that the ingredients are not over processed. What this means is that you are getting raw food grade organic ingredients as close to their natural state as possible, with no extreme heating or chemical processes.

I bought a Lip2Cheek in shade smile (£28) . It comes in a screw top glass container.
It feels comfortable on both lips and cheeks with no oily/greasy feel. It blends seamlessly and lasts all day on me when used on the cheek. I also have had no breakouts from it. The colour is a very pigmented coral with a very slight hint of pink.
Swatched below, on the left its swiped, on the right its blended.
Ingredients (shade Smile is the only one that contains a bit of synthetic colour, RMS are looking towards finding a natural source for this colour):

I am very impressed by the texture and wear of this product, I might go for shade Muse next as I think it would make a nice highlighter.

I bought this from cultbeauty.co.uk

10 comments:

  1. I want Muse too, Amy's swatched it at Cafe Make Up. I love this line, I find it really easy to slap on quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade - looks just beautiful in your swatch :) I would definitely like to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brand I'm so keen to try, especially the concealer. This colour looks really pretty.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this, it looks so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this brand until now but the color looks very pretty. I'm so glad you posted the ingredients list so we can find out any possible allergic ingredients in the product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour is gorgeous and the company sounds great. It reminds me of Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral. Great buy.
    xx
    Alicia

    If you haven't had a chance to already, please check out my "Dare to Wear for Charity". $10 per person who recreates a makeup look will go to help the people of Japan.
    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2011/03/dare-to-wear-charity-challenge-for_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this, it looks fantastic.

    Great swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, spring-y colour, puts a smile on my face just to look at it! I, too, really want to try the line and this seems the perfect start...
    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour! Hadn't heard of this brand before, sounds great though x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Grace,
    It does seem to be a great brand if you are in a rush. I have to say thanks for all of your reviews of the brand, really helped my choose what I wanted :)

    Hi Makeup Magpie,
    It does seem a very wearable shade, will be nice for summer.

    Hi Jane,
    I think you would like this shade. I’ll be reviewing the concealer soon x

    Hi Karleigh,
    It is a very pretty fresh shade, of course now I want more! :)

    Hi Kristie,
    Thanks, I do try and post the ingredients as much as possible as i have really reactive skin.

    Hi Alicia,
    You know I haven’t tried the Bobbi brown ones before but I have heard a lot of good things about them.

    Hi Vintage Makeup,
    I wish I had tried it sooner really, the brand has been of my list to get for ages :)

    Hi Nina,
    Well I am glad to entice you, let me know if you end up getting anything x

    Hi Nat,
    Its quite an interesting brand I think, I’ll definitly be exploring it a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin