Tuesday 26 October 2010

Le Metier de Beaute Eyeliner pencil and Selfridges instore events

I received a Le Metier De Beaute eyeliner pencil as part of a Liberty GWP. Typically I do not get on with the majority of pencil liners as I can find they drag, irritate my sensitive eyes or apply patchy.
With my first use I was extremely impressed, I get a pigmented colour that applies smoothly with no tugging.
This is the liner after over 9 hours wear and I think it has lasted well
The shade I have is called Sequoia and is a dark brown with no red undertones.
Le Metier de Beaute has recently launched at Selfridges and on their website. I'm extremely pleased by this as I was forever checking the liberty website to see if they would add to their collection and I am glad to see that the Selfridges site stocks quite a lot of the items that were currently not available. I have begun to write a very long list of wants.
To celebrate the launch, Selfridges Oxford Street have these in store events from the 29th October to the 4th November only, I really wished I lived in London so for now I'll just have to be jealous of those of you able to get to the counter and grab these great deals, here is the information:

Friday 29th October – Flawless Foundation

Create the perfect base and glow with immaculate skin. The first 5 customers to quote ‘Flawless Foundation’ at the counter will receive a complimentary Blonzer.

Saturday 30th October – Treat Yourself

Discover Peau Vierge and the first 5 customers to quote ‘Peau Vierge’ at the counter will receive a complimentary Peau Vierge Anti-Ageing Correcteur.

Sunday 31st October – Perfect Lips

Perfect your pout with luscious glosses and lip sticks. The first 5 customers to quote ‘Perfect Lips’ at the counter will receive a complimentary limited edition Sheer Brilliance in Turkish Smoke (not available at retail).

Monday 1st November – Couche de Couleur

Learn the Le Métier de Beauté signature smoky eye. The first 5 customers to quote ‘Couche de Couleur’ at the counter will receive a complimentary Precision Liquid Liner in Noir.

Tuesday 2nd November – The Finale

Attend a master class with Mikey Castillo to create your signature look. The first 5 customers to book in and attend will receive a goody bag including the coveted Precision Liquid Liner, Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss, Blonzer in Maldives Magic and the versatile Dualistic Lip Liner in Rose.

http://www.selfridges.com/

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I wish I lived in London too!! At least you can order LMDB easily off the net, unlike me :( Anyway, I like Sequoia with your eye colour, it sort of makes it even clearer than usual, very pretty! Oh, wait...what's that thing I can see rolling over the mountains...it looks like a really long papyrus...surely it can't be...your LMDB wish list???? ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before -- where is it from (I'm imagining it's a French brand ?) ? I might go check it out ;-) Thanks for the review !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,
    Thanks, you made me LOL with your papyrus comment :) although I can't deny its a huge list!
    Shame you can't get it, wonder if selfridges ship abroad, failing that if you need me to order you something just let me know x

    Hi mookxi,
    I think they have only been around since 2008 and I think its New York based, its a luxurious brand but the products are worth the price I think, definitely worth checking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you've made me so jealous!
    Why can't have I the same staying power with my Tamarack??????? Gutted is what I am...
    The colour of this is beautiful on your eyes by the way :-)

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful colour, I am not a huge fan of brown eyeliner, I mean I have them but I sort of can't be a*sed, I have brown hair and brown eyes and I feel abit browned off if I use brown in my makeup as well, but this really is rather lovely - thankyou for the post and pics. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    That is gorgeous and looks v lush! I've been very impressed so far w the LMDB line. This is the sort of brown I always fall for. Very flattering w your eye color. x jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina,
    I use an eye primer, maybe that it why it lasts on me, did you use one ? I think I will order the liquid liner you were raving about very soon and I am going to pick up one of those shiseido shadows you were saying about as well, so you can consider yourself a bad influence ;)

    Hi Jan,
    Your browned off made me laugh :) I do tend towards black or more colourful options but this one is a winner for me.

    Hi Jeanie,
    Thanks, glad you like :) I must extend my LMDB collection I think x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a blog award!

    http://chrissydee1011.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin