Saturday 17 July 2010

Burberry Lip Cover

Although the packaging of Burberry lipsticks is a bit bulky and slightly heavy, they have quite a luxurious look and feel about them.
Burberry Lip cover in Cameo pink shows up on me as a peach with a touch of pink, with subtle golden micro glitter.
Lip cover in Rosewood applies as a medium neutral toned, mix of rose, brown and a slight bit of mauve, hard to describe but I really like this shade and can see it being extremely popular. I would say it has a satin finish (not matte but not shimmery).
Both lipsticks have good pigmentation, apply smoothly and have average lasting power. My only downside is whilst they are not drying I don’t find them as moisturising as some of my other brands. Please note that these lipsticks are scented, its not as strong as Chanel for example but its definitely there.

Overall the Lip Cover’s look like they have a great selection of neutral easy to wear shades with some more classic reds thrown in.

I bought these from Harrods who stock the brand exclusively for us in the UK. They cost £22 each.

1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean, Rosewood is absolutely my sort of colour. I wonder if I can pop in to Harrods next Saturday.....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin