Saturday 24 April 2010

Sarah Chapman Eye Recovery

I don’t tend to have much luck with eye creams and very rarely re-buy the same one. I was on the look out for one and Grace at http://www.londonmakeupgirl.com/ recommended the Sarah Chapman Eye Recovery (£38).
It comes in a pump dispenser and is a light serum that is meant to be “peptide-packed”. It has a long list of “High performance actives” to be honest I’ve not heard of a lot of them but I guess the more the better, here is the list:
Matrixyl™ Pentapeptide, Eyeliss™ Tetrapeptide, Haloxyl™ Oligopeptide & Tetrapeptide, Syn®-Ake Dipeptide, Syn®-Coll Tripeptide, Renovage™, DMAE, Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, Unirepair T43, VCIP Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pentavitin®, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Vitamin A Palmitate, L-Carnosine, Iris, Mushroom, Aloe Leaf Juice.
Its also paraben-free.

My eye area is dry, I have quite a few lines but they are not deep set, I have very dark circles and a lot of puffiness. After a week of use I noticed a difference, lines and puffiness were diminished and the area looked a bit smoother and less dark. My brother also bought this, he had really sore, slightly puffy under eyes, and also noticed an improvement, he has no irritability from the product, and the area looks more rested and less red than it used to. He is not one for praise but was impressed.
Overall, although I have not experienced a dramatic change, it’s had enough of an effect for me to notice and out of the vast amount of eye creams I have used this is the clear winner.

I bought this from SpaceNK.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like this. I absolutely swear by this stuff; my under eye area is really dry, and I find this makes a difference at holding the fine lines at bay. It's one of the few skincare products I've repurchased more than once.

    Glad it's working for your brother too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace,
    Thanks so much for the recommendation, your reviews are always spot on! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin