Sunday 18 April 2010

Becca Bombora Collection

I haven't bought Becca for the while but the Bombora collection caught my eye. They're not the type of colours I would normally gravitate towards as they are on the warm side with golds and peaches, but Zuneta did a really enticing video on the items being used so I succumbed (http://www.zuneta.com/shop-by-product/becca-bombora-collection-2010.html/).
I've not played with it much, so for now I'll post pictures and my descriptions and do an EOTD and more thorough review for you shortly, I'll also do some swatches of the liners used wet. So far, I am really liking everything I bought and I don't think I have any dupes in my collection.
Bombora palette £54.99
Lip Gloss: Mai Tai (VERY sheer peach nude)
Lip & Cheek Crème: Bougainvillea (vibrant peach)
Highlighting Crème: Mazu (natural gold)
Compact Eyeliner :Raffia (shimmery turquoise)
Compact Eyeliner : Sunburst (shimmery yellow gold)
Sheer lip tint Leticia £21.46 (slightly warm salmony pink) and Beach Tint: Pink grapefruit £19 (peachy pink). Swatch Leticia on the left, grapefruit on the right.


I bought all of these from Zuneta (http://www.zuneta.com/)

8 comments:

  1. The turquoise eyeliner looks divine...i've been looking for more summery eyeliners for a while. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swatches are very pretty; really summery. I'm looking forward to seeing an EOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, guess what, I did as I said I would and ordered it yesterday!! Will have to wait for a week and a bit probably before I get my hands on it (or even more, depending on the Icelandic ash!!), but I can't wait to start playing with it! I was going to get the other two items in the collection as well, but I didn't in the end...mistake? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this. My fingers were hovering over the 'place in bag' button on Zuneta for the palette and the Grapefruit tint the other day, but I wasn't sure about whether the cream shadow/highlighter in the palette would crease too much on my eyelids. I'm still lemmimg the Beach Tint though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. Wedgie,
    I think it will look great wet,and will also make a nice eyeshadow. Thanks for your comment.

    Hi Grace,
    I think its the first "summery" makeup I have bought thus far this year.

    Hello Anna,
    Ha,your as bad as me! I am thinking you would have liked the lip tint and cheek tint, but you may have similar, I'll try to give you more details on them soon. I'll be interested to see what you think of the palette x

    Hi Glamoured,
    I think I should be able to get a nice amount of different looks with the palette, I'll report back on how well it lasts after a full working day. I think you would like the beach tint, would look nice with your complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, you are quick!!! I'm not sure how much the palette would suit me, but I am positively drooling over the beach tint. Can't wait for the EOTD...
    Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I have to say this blew me away! It's not typical Becca - I always associate them with neutrals for some reason - but it's always cool to see a change!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nina,
    The colours are not what I'd normally go far but I'm liking them so far, I'll try and post two eye looks with it. Have a great week too!

    Hello Musicalhouses,
    Its a lot brighter than their normal colours, I think its a collection that should catch peoples attention

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin