Sunday 27 September 2009

Liberty beauty GWP and Le Métier de Beauté

I wanted to get a shampoo and conditioner from Ojon and noticed Liberty had a great beauty GWP online consisting of the following:
Le Métier de Beauté Tinted Moisturiser, SPF15, 1.0 fl oz.
NARS Duo Lip Gloss, 0.07 fl oz.
Essie Fill the Gap Nail Varnish, 0.16 fl oz.
Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturiser, 0.35 fl oz.
ESPA soothing Eye Lotion 60 ml
Korres Showergel, 1.69 fl oz.
Bamford Botanic Shampoo, 1.7 fl oz.
Bamford Botanic Conditioner, 1.7 fl oz.
Green & Spring Relaxing Body Lotion, 1.7 fl oz.
REN Neroli and Grapefruit Zest Body Wash, 1.7 fl oz.
Such a great offer that I've not seen in the UK before (these things are usually on US sites like Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus). To make up to the required qualifier I also ordered some Le Métier de Beauté eyeshadows. I played safe and got Clay (neutral beige with a slight sheen) and Naked (cream base shade).I'll review these and the tinted moisturiser when I have had more of a play but so far the eyeshadows are quite soft, good blendability, apply exactly as they appear in the pan and hold up well. I'm slightly hesitant about trying the Tinted moisturiser as it doesn't say what the ingredients are so am trying to find a list at the moment !
Unfortunately although I order a Ojon conditioner I was emailed to be told it was out of stock with a 2-3 week wait, I either had to find a replacement of the same value or miss out on the GWP. As the other conditioners were out of stock as well the only thing I could see that was £18 and would be something I would use was a Green & Spring shower gel. I will be reviewing all these products at various points, however I have now smelt this showergel and think it may have not been the best idea as its got that herbal remedy scent ( like Liz Earle products) so I'm hoping it won't smell the same when applied.
I've just looked and it seems the GWP has sold out, I'm not surprised as for me this definitely encourage me to buy as it was such a great offer, that said I think its still available in stores if you are near to London maybe worth popping in!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a good GWP - it's unheard of in the UK. I want to try that Malin & Goetz lipbalm - it's meant to be really good. How are you liking the Le Metier eyeshadows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace,
    I've only used the lipbalm a few times,its texture is a bit like Bonjela. You can feel it once its on but it gets rid of any dryness.
    I don't have anything negative to say about the Le Metier eyeshadows really, they are not as soft as RBR but have good pigmentation,true to colour and wear really well, I'm not going to rush out and buy more but if I saw a shade that I didn't have in my collection I'd pick it up. Thanks for visiting x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin